Friday 18 May 2012

Meet the Team - Rene'

Hello to all our dear scrappy friends!
Are you as excited about the coming weekend as we are? Do you plan to do some scrapping?
Today we want to introduce you to Rene' Sharp
We believe that you will find her creative and bright projects inspiring.
Please give a very warm welcome to this wonderful lady!

Here is what Rene' has to say about herself:
"Hello, my name is Rene’ Sharp and I live in a small town Dundee in Northern KZN. I have been happily married to my hubby Ray for 14 years now and we have 3 sons, Caide – 12, Bryce – 10 and Jamie – 4. I absolutely adore being a Mom and Wife and love the life we live in our little town. It’s a great place to bring up our boys!!
I have been scrapbooking since 2005 when I was shown a small demonstration, and have been hooked ever since. I am absolutely passionate about this hobby, and love the rewards it brings. To me there is nothing better than when my boys pull out their albums and they get excited remembering occasions and events from years gone by.
I am currently on the DT for the following sites - Scrapbook Studio (A South African online shop), Sketches in Thyme and Southern Girls Challenges, and in the past years have been on numerous scrapbooking and card making Design Teams.
I am absolutely THRILLED to have been asked to be a DT girl here at Scrap Africa, I have loved the site since I first found it. The challenges are fun and different to a lot of other sites, the sketches are always super inspiring!! I look forward to seeing where my Scrap Africa journey takes me!!!
I would love for you to drop by my blog - Living In Sunny South Africa and say “hi”.

************
Here are a few of Rene's bright and happy layouts for you to enjoy :-)



************
Make sure you don't miss our Sketch # 5
Our current sponsor is Kaisercraft . Two people stand a chance of winning really big prizes!

Come back on Tuesday to see the winning projects from the Mother's Day challenge.
Keep well, everyone! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Rene...really love your work and your style...great that you will be giving us some eye candy here! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...