Friday 1 May 2015

Sketch Challenge no.50




Hello Everyone
Welcome to a new month and welcome to the start of a new sketch challenge.
We certainly have a goodie for you today! ;-)



You are welcome to create a card, a layout, an altered project or even a digital project! ;-)

We would love to see what you come up with! ;-)

As always we have some super Guest Designers to offer some inspiration for you.
Guest Designer Badge

First up, we have a Kasia Klehr! Kasia is a previous TOP HAT and is an amazing creator.



My name is Kasia Klehr, I live in Poland with my 6 years old daughter and my husband :)
I started scrapbooking in 2009 when my daughter was born, with invitations and cards. Then I discovered layouts, albums and mixted media. I love creating projects with many layers, distressed and stamped with flowers, embellishments and pretty things in between! Scrapbooking  makes me happy and let me not get crazy in this crazy world!
Thank you for inviting me to be a Guest Designer!


Kasia created this stunning page.


The lace and layers and precious photo, make for a stunning page! This is soft, delicate and divine! 

Olga Koba is also a previous TOP HAT and is so creative and clever.

Olga  Koba

Hello everyone!
My name is Olga. I am very pleased to be guest designing for Scrap Africa.
I live in Kiev, Ukraine, with my husbend.
All my life I have been interested а needlework and in 2011 met cardmaking.
Since then, the cards have become a part of my life. I get great pleasure from the process of their creation.
You can find me at http://pufis.blogspot.com/


Olga created this fabulous card.


Isn't this just so soft and beautiful!!!


We have 3 great Guest Designers for this challenge and Vasso Sofou is also a previous TOP HAT, who makes beautiful and stunning projects!



Hello!

My name is Vasso and I live in Athens, Greece with my family! Scrapbooking is my happy place!! I like to create pages that tell my story! I like bright colors and happy layouts but I often try mixed media too! I love watching videos and visit scrapbooking blogs! . I think scrapbooking is my way to fill my heart with joy , to relax and feel free! I am a proud DT member at The Studio Challenges and at Stuck?! sketches and if you like to see more of my work you can visit my blog: http://papersscissorsandme.blogspot.gr/ 

Vasso created this beautiful page.


I love the background and the layers and the beautiful design!

Thanks so much to these 3 amazing ladies for their gorgeous projects! ;-)
Please pop over to their blogs to see more of their eye candy! There is definitely lots to see! ;-)

The inspiration does not end and we have our Design Team show their takes on this sketch too.































Thanks so much to the Design Team for their stunning projects!

To really get you creating and motivated, we have a super prize up for grabs from Scrap & Craft.

Scrap & Craft are a Cardmaking and Scrapbooking Supplier.


OUR STORE

http://scrapandcraft.co.uk/
https://www.pinterest.com/scrap_and_craft/
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcraftshop

 Here is the gorgeous prize.


One random winner will win this pack! ;-)

We would love to see your work and look forward to seeing what you create.

You have until 14 May 2015 to upload your projects.




7 comments:

  1. Every one of the layouts and cards are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with! I missed the deadline but joined anyways. Here's my sample in case you'd like to see :) http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com/2015/05/happy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mona...I just happened to go past your blog today and realised that you probably missed the deadline! Shame girl! But thanks so much for always supporting us....and your page was an absolute beauty! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful job ladies!!! Good luck to everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...