Thursday 1 August 2013

Sketch no.20

Hello Everyone

We start off a new month and we also start off a new sketch challenge here at Scrap Africa.

Check out the super sketch below.



Guest Designer Badge

We are so honoured and delighted to have a super, amazing Guest Designer this month and I have no doubt that you will know her instantly. She is the amazingly talented Keren Tamir!



My name is Keren Tamir and I'm 39 years old. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my scrapbooking and a mother of two amazing kids; an 12 year old boy and a 6 years old girl. I've been scrapbooking for 10 years and I mainly scrapbook about my family. I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques.
My style is mainly Shabby chic but I love to combine it with mixed media. I use lots of flowers and vines on my projects mixed with pastes and mists. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this art.
One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. However over the couple of years, I’ve started to enjoy another aspect of scrapbooking. I love the artistic outlet that it gives me. I love to create and I’m passionate about what I do.
I’m currently a design team member at Prima Marketing, 13 Arts, 2 Crafty, Scrap around the world, Sketchbook 365 and Scrap for Help.
Hope you enjoy my creations!!
Keren

http://kerentamir.blogspot.com/



Keren created this gorgeous page! Aren't the details and layering just fabulous?





Some close-ups below, will really show you this super detail.





Thanks so much Keren for this heavenly inspiration! ;-) She really does create magic with paper!!

Please pop by Keren's blog to view more of her eye-candy!

We also have another two Guest Designers, who were winners from previous challenges to offer their inspiration too.

Debbie Burns created this stunner! Pinkalicious! ;-)


This is such a divine page, with the soft colouring and beautiful styling!

Denise Sachet created this fresh and vibrant page!


This is a super, cool page! Love the gorgeous background and the super fun elements.

Thanks so much to Keren, Debbie and Denise for these awesome projects!


The DT have really created some fabulous projects to inspire you.
Let's have a look at these below.


























So what's up for grabs??  We have our super prize from Fabscraps.


Thanks again to Fabscraps for providing us with some giveaway goodies.

FabScraps




Well we hope that you will play along with us!
You have until 14 August.



6 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch and loving what everyone created!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to the guest designers for the beautiful inspiring layouts....
    Keren, I am amazed at the layering on your layout...so beautifully soft :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic versatile sketch & I love what the DT and GDT has created....beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added my link! What a great sketch! And I am in awe of what the guest designer and the design team made! WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...