Monday 1 September 2014

Sketch Challenge no.34

Hello Everyone

It's 01 Sep and so here in Africa that means officially the start of Spring!! YAY!  If you are in the other half of the world, I suppose that means the start of Autumn! Anyways, it's changing seasons and I so look forward to Spring and Summer, as the winter here has been quite long!

We have a new sketch challenge today and I really hope you like it.


Guest Designer Badge

To get you really inspired, we have an amazing, super, duper Guest Designer. She is really so amazing and fabulous. She is the "oh so pretty" and amazing Nine Mendella.


Hi ! I’m Nine and I’m craftholic ! Lol. I’m 33, I live in France with my 3 monsters and my hubby. I started crafting 7 years ago when I was pregnant. And I can’t live without creating. I make scrapbooking layouts, art journal pages, mini albums, sewing projects and many more. I love to share my skills, play with inks, paints, gelatos, mediums and get my hands dirty lol. I was part in several DT like Prima Marketing, SODAlicious, 7Dots Studio, ColorConspiracy and I administered my bestie’s online shop during 2 years. Thank you for this invitation, it was fun to try this sketch!

Nine created this beautiful page.


The styling and details are just so amazing! ;-)



I love the black and white photo and also the black and white colouring mostly, with just a few splashes of colour! Amazing!



Thanks so much Nine for this gorgeous and fun little page! ;-)
Please pop over to Nine's blog, it definitely is worth the visit and will blow your mind with creativity! ;-)

We also have some Guest Designers, who were previous TOPs in our challenges.

Olga - Belarus

My Photo 

My name is Olga, working under the name Volka. I live in the beautiful country of Belarus. It was nice to work on a good job. My work is done with the use of flowers hand made.

Olga created this beautiful card. The blooms and styling are fabulous! ;-)


To share her inspiration, we also have Macarena from Poland.

Moje zdjęcie

Macarena made this stunning and beautiful canvas.


The colouring and design is so fabulous!


This canvas is bright, summery and just down right gorgeous! ;-)

Lastly, but not least Janice Nicholls shares her gorgeous page with us too.

My Photo



Janice has an amazing style and this is just a gorgeously designed page! I love the little added texture and the super,clean design! ;-)

Thanks so much to all these wonderful Guest Designers!!!!
Please pop along to their blogs for even more eye candy! ;-)

As always, we also have the Design Team to plant those little seeds of inspiration.


Here's their reveal.











 








I was so inspired by this sketch, that I made a lo and a card :)




Out for Publication





Thanks to the Design Team for their stunning work! 

We also have some little gifts for playing along and 2 lucky winners will win these giveaways.
These really do sweeten the pie! ;-)

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.







“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


Secondly, there is this BoBunny Silver and Gold package up for grabs!


You have until 14 September to upload your projects.




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketch and stunning examples of the design team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosos todos los trabajos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. je suis tres contente d'avoir decouvert votre blog et d'y participer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration and for the fun sketch to play with!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...