Sunday 1 March 2015

Sketch Challenge no.46

Hello Everyone

The weeks are just flying by and so today is already the 01st March. This means that there is a new sketch challenge starting today and it's a goodie!


You can interpret the sketch, however you wish and we would love to see your interpretations!
You can create a layout, card or altered project!

Guest Designer Badge

We have a super, creative and amazing Special Guest Designer for this challenge and she is the lovely Michelle McDonald.


Hi! My name is Michelle, and I’m thrilled to be guest designing for Scrap Africa. I live in a small town in Tennessee with my wonderfully supportive husband John, and our daughter Makara. My family is featured throughout my work, they are my world. My addiction to scrapbooking began about 2 years ago. I began because I think it's a beautiful way to display photos while documenting our everyday moments, and it's the perfect creative outlet for me - there are so many different techniques, styles and yummy supplies to play with! I enjoy creating a variety of projects including layouts, cards, tags, off the page projects, and the occasional mini album. You can find me at http://michellesscrapdesigns.blogspot.com/

Michelle created this gorgeous and beautiful page for our challenge.


Isn't that photo just sooooo precious?

Here's a closer look at all those beautiful details.






Beautiful, soft and a fabulous design!;-)


We have another super Guest Designer, Elena Ovchinnikova, who was a previous TOP HAT.


My name is Elena and I am addicted to Scrapbooking :)) I was born in Russia but I have been living in Spain for 14 years. I'm married and  I have a 4-year-old daughter who is my muse and the main source of my inspiration. When she sees me scrapping, she immediately wants to create her own big projects. It makes me smile, it is so cute, so we often scrap together. When I was a child, I went to the art school in my city but I was too much young to finish it, because I was only thinking about playing and having fun with the friends. After years passed, I grew up, I started to study law in the University (in those times it was fashionable to study it, so...) but luckily my family and me immigrated to Spain so I had to leave my studies... I cannot imagine myself as a lawyer :))  Only here I returned to my passion for art and design, so I finished studies of Interior Designer. Then, one day of 2012, searching in internet, I discovered  Scrapbooking, and all my world changed. I was so amazed of so many creations and the talent artists, I could not think about anything else. An interior design projects require much time and dedication. However in the Scrapbooking, the projects are shorter, which means that your head is always keeps the fresh ideas and  you can express them immediately . I love to create a lot of beautiful things, especially I find myself in Mixed Media. I love textures, gesso, modelling pastes, paints, sprays... In my projects I like combining fabric with paper, use some small pieces of something what I have saved  from waste bin :)))
It's great to be able to do what you really love! I am very happy when I am creating and I feel full of the energy and the creativity.
Thanks :) xx

Here is Elen'a gorgeous take on the sketch.


The detailing and the styling are just amazing! ;-)





The background is gorgeous and the styling sensational! ;-)

Elena also created this super video!

Please pop over and have a look...it is always nice to see how others create and to get some tips and tricks! ;-)

Thanks so much to Michelle and Elena for Guest Designing for us at Scrap Africa and for your amazing seeds of inspiration! ;-)


To add to the inspiration, we have the fabulous projects from the Design Team.









Fena








Daai Lippe (Those Lips)






Thanks so much to the Design Team for their beautiful work.

So to add even a little more inspiration to play along, we have some super prizes up for grabs.
2 random winners will win these yummy goodies.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.




“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


Secondly, there is the entire BoBunny Pincushion paper collection up for grabs.

Image result for bo bunny pincushion


We really hope you will play along and look forward to seeing all your creations!
Get sketchy, get messy and get scrapping! ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this opportunity. It was amazing to create for your fantastic challenge! Many hugs and kisses!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...