Monday 15 June 2015

Challenge no.53 - Planes, Trains & Automobiles Mood Board

Hello Everyone

It's that time of the month again and so we have a Mood Board that is really going to get those creative juices flowing! ;-)


This board is really versatile and can include boys and their toys or even travel or just the mood board colouring! Whatever grabs you on this board...we would love to see what you come up with! ;-)
Remember to tell us what your inspiration is! ;-)

You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project! You can create whatever you like! ;-)

Guest Designer Badge

We have a really super, special Guest Designer today. She is a really super lady too!
I am really so thrilled that Ilene Tell could join us for this challenge! ;-)


Here's a little about Ilene.

Hi guys, I am so excited to be guest designing for Scrap Africa! It's such an honor to be participating in this fun challenge today. I've been scrapbooking for more than ten years now, and I've been lucky enough to have designed for many wonderful companies, websites, and kit clubs and have had a great time along the way. Currently, I am designing for BoBunny. If you'd like to learn a little more about me, or just stop by and say "hi" or chat a little, my blog is http://whatabunchofscrap.blogspot.com

Ilene created this gorgeous and fabulous boy page!


That sweet and happy little face just makes this photo! ;-)


The accents are just perfect! ;-)


A great design and perfect for this theme! ;-)

Pop over to Ilene's blog to see more of her beautiful and gorgeous work! ;-)

Thanks so much Ilene for creating this special and wonderful page! ;-)

We have another Guest Designer and she is a previous TOP HAT
Irma Tirza. Welcome Irma! ;-)


Here's what Irma had to say about herself.

My name is Irma Tirza, 49 years old, I live in Indonesia, with my two grown up son ( 26 and 22 yo ), I still work in company and currently teach at a craft store too.
I  felt in love with craft paper since end of 2013 , I thought  I was late to found my  passion in my life. I absolutely love mixed media so I prefer to bought art material than bought dress, or shoes.  I also make a card, album,altered  and sometimes I colouring  but  the most of all  is scrapbooking because I can reflect the photo with art in an unique way. I create my works let the imagination flow and my mood.  I love to learn in many technique and idea, using many layers, and used some medium. I'm so thrilled with this chance, thankyou Denise for this wonderful opportunity. I hope you love my creations and I would love you to visit my blog at irmatirza.blogspot.com :)

Irma created this gorgeous page.


 Isn't this page just too cute and super? The little cars and tracks with the twine are just amazing! ;-)
Such a gorgeous, little page! ;-)

Thanks so much Irma for your gorgeous inspiration! ;-) To see more of Irma's gorgeous work, please pop over to her blog! ;-)

Thanks so both our Guest Designers Ilene and Irma, you guys really did create amazing projects for this Mood Board.


So now to the Design Team reveal and their amazing inspiration! ;-)
















DSC_0566.JPG (828×768)






























Thanks so much to the Design Team for their beautiful projects! ;-)
I am so thrilled to see the diversity of projects and super creativity! ;-)

I hope you have enjoyed the showcase and are ready to put those creative juices down on paper, canvas or whatever takes your fancy! ;-)

As always we have some goodies up for grabs! ;-)

Thanks ever so much to Elizna at Scrap-It Design Studio for sponsoring this prize.


Scrap It Design Studio, situated in the beautiful coastal Port Elizabeth, 
is selling a wide selection of Lifestyle Crafts, memory Box and Poppystamps dies. 
Scrap It Design Studio will soon move into a business premises in Richmond Hill 
from where the owner, Elizna Parsons, will teach classes 
and sell dies and other scrapbooking basics.

http://scrapitdesignstudio.com/
on FACEBOOK: SCRAP IT DESIGN STUDIO
E-MAIL: parri@telkomsa.net

One random, lucky person will win this super prize


Included in this prize:
Teresa Collins Nine & Co Foiled File Folders and Flaps
Heidi Swapp Glitter Stickers
Heidi Swapp Stamp Set
Webster’s Pages Sticker Elements
Petaloo Butterflies
Stick-on Rhinestones
Doodlebug Mini Doilies

Retail value also just over R300….

You have until 30 June to upload your projects





7 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me! So thrilled to be here, and such an awesome challenge to participate in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous proyects ladies!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a big designteam and every project is beautiful and playfull.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge!!!! Thanks for all inspirations!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for these great projects !! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Projetos maravilhosos!!! Obrigada!!!
    Abraços,
    Marlei
    Brasil

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...