Saturday 15 August 2015

August Mood Board Challenge no.57

Hello Everyone

For many of you in the Northern Hempisphere, the last 2 months have been about sun, summer and holidays! So we are sure that our mood board this month could really capture those memories! ;-)

For us in the Southern Hemisphere....let's grab onto this summery and bright mood board, as Spring is definitely in the air too! ;-)

Here's the board.


You can interpret this mood board, however you like.  Whether it's the colouring, elements or just the sunny disposition! ;-)

You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project! You can create whatever you like! ;-)

We would also love to hear what inspired you from the board!

We have a gorgeous prize up for grabs and one random winner, will get to play with these super goodies from the Mini Art.




The
MiNi art is a Polish craft products manufacturer. We specialize in chipboards,
rubber stamps, mask&stencils, scrapbooking papers, plywood&felt 
best quality products, and that's why all the MiNi art products are made and
embellishments and self-adhesive buttons. Our goal is to supply customers with 
request special products based on their designs.
packed in EU (Poland). Customers can choose products from our collections or


For more please visit our:



Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/the-MiNi-art/124975284249634?fref=ts

Thanks so much to Monika at the Mini Art for sponsoring these gorgeous 
goodies for us! ;-)

So to offer some inspiration and little seeds of creativity...
We have some super Guest Designers for this challenge.



Please welcome our Special Guest Designer for this mood board challenge, she is a wonderfully talented and creative lady - - Dorota Kopec

My Photo

Hello
My name is Dorota and i come from Poland. I became interested in Scrapbooking 7 years ago , from that moment I began creating in this technique. I work in a bank and scrapbooking is my great hobby. 
I love making cards and other art objects, whatever I make it will be always layered and detailed.
I am drawn to vintage, shabby chic styled crafts which I love to create. I also appreciate the talents of mixed media artists and love the variety of styles and textures that it produces. I am always inspired to learn and try new techniques in both teaching and my crafts.
Visit me at www.art-dorota.blogspot.com

Dorota created these beautiful projects.












There is beauty, detailing and gorgeousness, in each and every one and the styling is just fabulous!

Thanks so much Dorota for these amazing projects! ;-)
To see more of Dorota's eye candy, please pop over here to her blog! ;-)

To offer some more inspiration, we have another talented and previous TOP HAT.
Bec Genet.



Hi, I’m Bec a New Zealander but I now live in Brisbane Australia with my Husband and Daughter. During the week I work as an Analytical Chemist for a vitamin company and every other spare minute I spend in my craft space.
I started scrapbooking after my Daughter was born in 2006 and I have just become more obsessed every year. In the last couple of years I have found mixed media scrapbooking and that has become my new passion. I also love to make altered art creations, canvases and card/tags.
I’m very grateful to be on some wonderful design teams and get to spend my weekend doing what I love.
  

Thanks again for this opportunity, I had so much fun creating this page.


Isn't this just so beautiful.  The styling and wonderful details are sublime! ;-)

Please pop over to Bec's blog here.  It is filled with little treasures and beauties! ;-)

Thanks so much Dorota and Bec for Guest Designing for us and for your beautiful and special projects! ;-)




As always, the Design Team have also created some amazing projects for this challenge.


















Ela

























So now we would really love to see what you create.

You have until the 31st August to upload your projects.



4 comments:

  1. As always, a great job !!!
    And the fantastic invited DT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fresh and distinct love it!!! So much gorgeous inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...