Thursday 1 December 2016

Scrap Africa Mood Board Challenge no.81

Hello Scrap Africa Fans
We have a super new mood for you this month.
It's festive and bright and we really hope that you will play along.


 You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)

We would just love to know what inspired you from the mood board and the sentiment behind your project!;-)



As always we have some Guest Designers to get those creative juices going and this month is no different.  We have 2 amazing Guest Designers.
A warm welcome to Maria Calderone and Nadya Drozdova.

Firstly, here's a little about Maria.



Hi my name is Maria Calderone from Maria Lina’s Creative Designs, I am honored to be guest designing for this month’s mood board challenge, thank you to the team for having me on.

I am very blessed to be married to a wonderful man who supports me through and through and to be a mom to my 4 wonderful boys and our Boxer pup. I was born and raised in New Jersey, but currently reside in the beautiful state of Pennsylvania. I love creating and designing anything I can get my hands on, I started as a paper crafter in 2012 and have progressed since and love it. I love creating with altered art and mixed media pieces, but honestly, anything goes. I have a wide range of styles, but I tend to lean more towards vintage shabby chic.
Please pop past my blog.  I would love for you to say Hi! ;-)

Here is Maria's fabulous canvas.


We love the textures and the amazing flower cluster, down the left hand side.
It is just beautiful! ;-)

 Secondly, here's a little about our other Guest Designer Nadya Drozdova.




Hello everyone! I am very happy to be invited as a guest designer for new challenge. My name is Nadya and I live in Estonia. I am 29 years old. I am wife and mother of sweet girl, aged 7. I discovered scrapbookig almost 2 years ago and started to scrap seriously last winter, when I got into my first DT. My main sources of inspiration are people, their photos and new materials. For my LO I took photo of my classmate, that gave birth to little  princess on 20 of November. I think that photo is gorgeous and absolutely fits to this amazing Mood board.  I wish you good mood and a lot of inspiration!!!

my nickname: Nadya Drozdova

Here is the beautiful project Nadya created.





We absolutely love the amazing textures and details!
Just divine! ;-)

Thanks sooo much Maria and Nadya for the amazing inspiration! ;-)
Please pop over to their blogs to see more of their amazing work! ;-)

We also have the Design Team to inspire you and they have created some fabulous projects.



 


Ada


This is a tag I made for Fab Scraps with the Christmas range.


My ulimate favourite. A digi card.

Arantzazu



Asica



Asmah



Beatriz



Christina



Denise


Eirini



Ewelina



Heike




IMG_4977-1.jpg (1600×1125)




As always...we  have 2 random giveaways up for grabs.

2 x  R300 BoBunny surprise parcel up for grabs.




You have until 31 December to upload your projects.




6 comments:

  1. Wow:) Nadya's LO totally enchanted me !!!:) It's soooo inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My favourite colour. Must try not to miss this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having me on as a guest designer, such a pleasure. Congrats to the new design team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful mood board and love all the festive inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects !! Great inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...