Wednesday 6 March 2013

Meet Marelize Frisby

Hi Everyone

Today I introduce you to the last new DT member, and that is Marelize Frisby.


Here is a little about Marelize.

My name is Marelize Frisby and I live in beautiful scenic Perth in Western Australia. I have been married to my wonderful husband for nearly 23 years now and we have two teenage children, Mark (19) and Joanne (17). I grew up on a farm in Namibia and worked and lived in South Africa for many years, until we moved to Australia in 2005.
I started scrapbooking in 2004, after some prompting from a friend. I have always been a crafty person and studied and practised Fashion Design before I had children. I am currently on the Design Team for The Scrapbook Store, an Australian online store and am the DT coordinator for said store.  I am fortunate enough to have been published in Scrapbooking Memories on a regular basis and have written a series of ‘How To’ articles which appeared in the magazine on a monthly basis throughout 2012. I don’t think I have a specific style as I like to explore and experiment with new techniques. I love adding flowers and distressed layers to my pages and will often try and make my own embellishments.
What I love most about scrapbooking, besides it being my creative outlet, are the people I’ve met and friendships I’ve formed. I am thrilled to be part of this amazing team and to have the opportunity to work alongside such wonderfully talented ladies.
You can find my blog here:  www.mycreativefootprints.blogspot.com.


Here is some of Marelize's work.







I am sure Marelize would love it if you made a turn at her blog!

We are really pleased that Marelize is on the DT and we look forward to many more projects from her!


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Marelize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing work! love your style! welcome to our team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've followed Maralize's work for a while now especially in the magazine as I'm a subscriber. Welcome as a DT member here at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome!! Your work is AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I'm so excited to be part of this wonderful team. xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...