Sunday 15 February 2015

Challenge no.45 - Die-Cuts Delight

Hello Everyone

We hope you had a loved and special Valentine's Day yesterday! We also hope you played along with our hearty sketch challenge! ;-)

BUT today we have a new challenge for you and it's a Die-Cut Delight.

Use Die-Cuts on your project....and show us how creative you can get with your die-cuts, whether cardboard, paper or chipboard.




Guest Designer Badge

We have an amazing Special Guest Designer for this challenge.  She is super talented and so very creative - Elena Morgun





My name is Elena Morgun.  I'm 25 years old. I live in Ukraine. I am a happy mother to 2 lovely kids.
Scrapbooking is a huge part of my life, and it is more than a hobby by now. I can not imagine my day without scrapping. I am happy to share my tips and knowledge in my tutorials.
I am constantly learning new things. I am playing with new techniques and materials all the time. I am open to the experiments and you can often see their results in my creations. One of the most distinctive characteristics of my style is that I love mixing dark grunge accents with the tender flowers and lace.

I hope you enjoy my creations!

You can also find me HERE on my blog and HERE on my Youtube Channel.

Elena created this stunning page for us.


I love the vintage feel and colouring, along with the beautiful die-cut chipboard pieces and beautiful blooms.




This page is all about softness, details and layering! Just beautiful! ;-)

Thanks so much Elena for Guest Designing for us! ;-)

Please pop along to Elena's blog for even more eye candy and inspiration!


We have another super Guest Designer, she was a TOP HAT from a previous challenge - Jenny Andersson.





My name is Jenny Andersson and I live in the north of Sweden with my husband and three boys. Love to photograph my family and trips we make, which goes well together with my biggest hobby, scrapbooking. I make all kinds of thing in my scrapcave such as LO, birthdaycards and so on. I find lots of inspiration in everyday things, photographs as well as a creative sketch :) I´m on two designteams here in Sweden and I also have my own blog. I would love it if you visit me www.vitatulpanen.wordpress.com  



I love to alter old musicrecords and hang them on the walls in our house :) Here I´ve made one with me and my husband on vacation in New York city. If you look really close you can see the statue of liberty between us ;)


The design on Jenny's layout is just beautiful and the styling so gorgeous! It's fun and fresh and fabulous! ;-) 

Thanks so much Jenny for designing this stunning page for us! ;-)

We also have a 3rd and very talented Guest Designer, Andrea Jones who was also one of our previous TOP HATS.


Name: Andrea jones
Blog: http://islandmommyliving.blogspot.com


Andrea created this fresh and gorgeous boy page.


Such a cool and fresh design and the photo so precious! ;-)

Thanks so much Andrea for the gorgeous inspiration!

Thanks to all the Guest Designers for your seeds of inspiration...


As always, we have our Design Team to add to the spice and inspiration.
You will see that we have 2 new additions to our Design Team.  You will hear a lot more about Teri and Olga very soon! ;-)



























So to add even a little more inspiration to play along, we have some super prizes up for grabs.
2 random winners will win these yummy goodies.

Firstly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.




“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


Secondly, is this super $30 voucher from Lindy's Stamp Gang.



About Lindy’s Stamp Gang
Lindy's luscious luster is all uniquely two-toned! With vibrant shimmery sprays, flat sprays, vintage sprays, embossing powder and lots more!
Lindy’s Stamp Gang is the creative” baby” of Lindy Plakinger. She passed away in 2008 after bravely battling illness. She was a self-made cartoonist, loved drawing, crafting, designing new products, and creating her funny cartoon characters! One of her greatest joys was traveling to stamping and scrapbooking conventions across the US, demo-ing to her heart’s content with her sister, and giggle partner, Vicki!
Lindy’s Stamp Gang will continue, as was her hope, and dream. Her husband and daughter have taken over the company keeping her creativity alive. Tracey, (her daughter), has always been a “jar filler” in the background of Lindy’s Stamp Gang, but is
now trying to fill some incredible shoes!

For more Lindy’s Stamp Gang please visit



Thanks so much to Lindy's Stamp Gang for this lovely prize!


So...please delight us with your die-cuts!
We can't wait to see what you create! ;-)
You have until the 28th Feb to upload your projects.




2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Amazing proyects ladies!!!!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonito desafío y preciosos proyectos!!!, muchas gracias por todo...será un placer poder participar con vosotras!!
    Muchos besos!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...