Sunday 1 February 2015

Sketch Challenge no.44

Hello Everyone

Welcome to our February sketch challenge! It's a month of love and romance and so we celebrate that month, with the sketch we have for you.


I also saw this cute picture on the internet and thought I must share it here. Whether it's a husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, child, sister, brother....all these different loves are so special and treasured!


Guest Designer Badge

So now to some inspiration. We have a fabulous Guest Designer and she is a lady who I have followed and admired for a loooong time... Beck Beattie.
She is such a talented and creative lady! ;-)

[Beck+2012+%282%29.jpg]

Although my name is Rebecca most know me simply as Beck ‘BT’ (BT short for my surname Beattie). I am married to a wonderful husband that is very supportive of my craft, and we have two beautiful boys aged 4 and 5 years old, that keep me on my toes.  My paper craft love includes Scrapbooking layouts to off the page projects, and cards as well – I love to try anything!  I would have to say in the main that my style is experimental and out of the box with an element of control – it must be the Virgo in me.  I just LOVE working with different products and experimenting with different techniques.  I own my own kit club Scrappy Chat Designs which teaches techniques by teaming kits with video instruction, as well as manufacturing my own product Beck BT Tinby Designs Metallic Melts.  Aside from that I design for a number of companies including Spellbinders, The Crafter’s Workshop, Bella Fundamentals/Ruby Rock-it as well as a number of Australian magazines.  Sharing what I learn and inspiring others is what I love the most.  I also publish videos on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/BeckBTdesigns so head there if you would like to see some.  

Beck created this beautiful, fresh and amazing page.


I really enjoyed the challenge of this sketch… it was a LOT more flowery than what I do usually create, so I guess I toned that down in my page a bit.  I don’t create that many pages of hubby and I, so it was nice to be pushed in that direction with the heart theme of the sketch – obviously this could be interpreted in SO many ways not just love for a partner.  Although February is the month of ‘Valentines’ I decided to use some more trendy and fun colours on my page.  




Beck's fresh colouring really did make this page pop! The background is just so stunning too!

Thanks so much Beck for Guest Designing for us. Your work is truly stunning! ;-)
Please pop over to Beck's blog or various links above, to see more of her beautiful work.


As always we have the Design Team to offer you some wonderful inspiration too.
























Thanks so much to the Design Team for these stunning projects!

We have some wonderful goodies up for grabs from


Here is the stunning prize pack valued at AUD 32.00


Thanks so much ScrapMatts for this super prize!

Secondly, is the super voucher from PPBN Designs.




“Here at PPbN Designs, I design SVG cutting files and graphics that will fit any design or craft need you have. My designs are easy to cut, easy to piece together and will give your scrapbooks, cards, party supplies and crafts a homemade touch that everyone will love! All of my cuts come with high resolution graphics that are also perfect for digital scrapbooking too! Please visit us and take a look around our shop. If you are looking for something but can’t find it, no worries! Just send me an email and I’ll do my best to create it for you!”

One lucky person will win this $30.00 voucher from PPBN designs. So a very big thank you to PPBN designs.


So we really hope you will play along and share your work with us!

You have until Feb 14 to upload your projects.



6 comments:

  1. Great challenge..gorgeous work by the DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge, love love love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful creations. I absolutely love Beck Beatties take on the sketch. Her layout is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! what stunning inspiration and all so different. Love them all.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...