Wednesday 15 April 2015

Pencil Challenge no.49

Hello Everyone

It's the second challenge of the month and so we have a super, new theme challenge for you!;-)

I think it's a real goodie and really got the Design Team thinking. Here's the challenge.
"The challenge is to use pencils on a project". Make a card or layout or even an altered project, as long as somewhere on your project you have used pencils.

To give you some ideas, here is a super article below that was in the Jun/Jul Scrap365 magazine last year.



Guest Designer Badge

Our amazing sponsor for this challenge is Zeus and Zoe, so we have some of the Design Team as Guest Designers. We are so thrilled to have Tusia Lech and Charlemagne Gargalicano Jnr and Sylwia Gryczuk.

Firstly here's a little about Charllie.

Charllie G.





   Hello I'm Charlemagne G. Gargalicano Jr., also known as Charllie Gee or Shimmerlyscrappy. I lived in Philippines, Bacolod City.  I'm 17 years old and was born on the 3rd day of May, year 1997. I am  a young college student with the passion for paper crafts , fashion designing , painting , graphic designing and sketching. I am taking  Bachelor of fine arts major in digital media arts at LA consolation College -Bacolod .
                                 I have always been creative , artistic and fun with the things that I love to do .Scrap-booking is  one of the things that makes me go nuts and say Wohoo !Well  in this industry art takes place in a wide crazy world , where art can be treasured into memories and junks could be turned into the most precious Gold . That's why I am hooked with this kind of art But most of my spare time I  do Digital works , painting , and Graphic designing.  I'm very thankful that  God planned this for me ,given me a chance to meet friends all over the world and given me the flare to do more stuff related to art . 



You can find my blog here : http://shimmerlyscrappy.blogspot.com/ and you tube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/shimmerlyscrappy

Charllie created this stunning and beautiful page.



Here's some closer details.





Isn't Charllie's styling and design just fabulous!!!! ;-)


Tusia Lech is up next and this is what Tusia had to say.

Tusia Lech



I love all kinds of media – if I would have to define my style, I would say that media are the only constant thing. 

My favourite colours are fresh, bold greens, blues and pinks, but at the same time I just love delicate, pale hues of beige, rose and white. However there is something in my projects, what can be found always – a positive, feminine style. 

Scrapbooking fills my whole life – it is all around me – in my private life and in my job career. I love the process of creation – I have created things since early childhood – all kinds of handmade things always attracted me. I cannot imagine my life without making some art. Even if I leave for a weekend, I always take my small “art-bag”, filled with art-journal supplies. 



I am lucky enough to be a designer in a few very creative places. I love drinking coffee, reading books, walking through the forest, watching flowers on the meadow, basking in the autumn sun and being deep in my inner world. I can say that I am happy person and wouldn’t change a single thing in my life.

Tusia created this vibrant and fun page.




Let's get a closer look at all those beautiful details.






 
Lastly, but not least, is Sylwia Gryczuk.
 
 
 

 My name is Sylwia Gryczuk and I am originally from Poland but I live and create in  Claregalway Co.Galway.  I work with different mixed media materials such as acrylic, inks, watercolours, vintage papers, beeswax, fabric and 3D elements.
 I am very passionate about creating happy art pieces with a little bit of magic. I love painting Fairies, art journaling, collages, altered items and craft projects. In 2012 I have created TandiArt Studio, where I put my whole heart into white canvas, pages and 3D objects to transform them into something happy and soulful
 


 
Sylwia created this fabulous project.
 
 
Here's a clsoer look.
 
 
 
These journal pages are just amazing and so beautiful!
 
Sylwia also created a stunning video for this project and please do go and take a look at the creative process! ;-)
 



Thanks sooo much Tusia, Charllie and Sylwia for these stunning projects! ;-)

Please pop over to their blogs and find more of what you see here.....beauty, inspiration, creativity and fun! ;-)


We have some more inspiration from previous TOP HATS, Marina and Ekaterina and I just know these pages are going to "wow" you! ;-)

Marina Timofeeva

[bl.jpg]

Marina created this colourful, beautiful and wonderful page!



Ekaterina Zenevich





Hello! I'm Ekaterina and I'm really honored to be guest designer at Scrap Africa. I live in Belarus with my wonderfully supportive husband and our son. My family is featured throughout my work, they are my world. My addiction to scrapbooking began about 2 years ago.  Scrapbooking is  the perfect creative outlet for me - there are so many different techniques, styles and yummy supplies to play with! I enjoy creating a variety of projects including layouts, cards, off the page projects, and the album. I love to create a lot of beautiful things, especially I find myself in Mixed Media. I love textures, gesso, modelling pastes, paints, sprays...  You can find me at katrinkadesign.blogspot.com

In this work, I used a pencil to draw a brick wall and the stars and also used a white gel pen to draw lines on the walls.




I so love this boy page for the amazing design and styling! It's so fabulous! ;-)


Thanks so much also to Ekaterina and Marina for your fabulous projects! ;-)

I am sure they would a appreciate a visit from you...so why not pop over to their blogs and see more of their beautiful work! ;-)




Our Design Team has outdone themselves too and they have really created some beautiful projects to inspire you.


I have used my art journal for this challenge. I used copic markers to do the flowers.


I have drawn all the squares





Denise
I used watercolour pencils for the outlining and for the colouring of the flowers.



I used pencil to draw the background flowers & the title & then went over it with a thin sharpie to make them stand out.




For this challenge I decided to make a tag. I used my gelato pencils to make a background and then draw several butterflys with usual pencil



I outlined the stencilled images with pencil and blended it with my finger to reduce the colour and make the images pop. I also outlined my leaves with pencil.







Thanks so much to the Design Team for their pencilled and beautiful inspiration! ;-)

As I mentioned at the beginning of the post, Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop is the sponsor for this challenge and there is a $30.00 gift voucher up for grabs, for one lucky person.  The postage will be covered too! ;-) So thanks so much to Marivic and Zeus and Zoe for this super prize!

Please pop along to this super etsy shop and have a look at the yummy goodies Marivic has to offer, as well as the blog for some creative inspiration! ;-)


Zeus and Zoe





Zeus and Zoe is the sister Etsy Shop to Berry71Bleu and sells one-of-a-kind crafting embellishments for scrapbooking, crafting, altered art, home decor and collage art. All tags are handmade and can be designed according to your preference. Please contact Marivic through her Etsy Shop to request a custom order.


You have until the 30th April to upload your projects.
We can't wait to see what you come up with! ;-)







4 comments:

  1. wow!wow!wow!!!
    just amazing!!!
    fab works !!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all this inspiration! Beautiful LOs DT.
    Fell in love with the proposal of the challenge, I am already participating.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for having me as a Guest!! All projects are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...