Wednesday 15 July 2015

Challenge no.55 - July Mood Board

Hello Everyone

We have a super new challenge for you today and it's a gorgeous mood board.  We really hope that you will love it as much as we do! ;-)


You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project! You can create whatever you like! ;-)

Please remember to also tell us what inspired you from the mood board above.

Guest Designer Badge

We have a super duper, amazing,special Guest Designer for this challenge.
I am sure you will know her - Lisa Novogrodski! ;-)


Here's a little about Lisa.

My name is Lisa Novogrodski- I have been in the scrapbooking/ mixed media world for several years now. I started out with a simple scrapbook style that has now evolved into a mixed media grungy style alternating with shabby chic depending on my mood. I also love to draw and paint and am focusing on artistic growth in that area. I've been lucky enough to design for some amazing companies over the years. Currently I design for BoBunny and Scraps of Darkness and Scraps of Elegance where I also am the Design Team Coordinator. I have also had the honor of being published in several print magazines - Somerset Memories, Scrapbooking and Beyond and Crafts N Things. Thanks so much to Denise for inviting me to guest design this month and participate with this fabulous mood board!

Lisa created this gorgeous and stunning page.


This is a photo of one of my scrapbook friends - Jenny Dodds. I have known her a long while in the scrap world. She was a member of Scraps of Darkness from way back. I always wanted to scrap this photo for her and I used to tell her all the time. I never got to it and her husband just passed away in January. When I saw the mood board and the quote this photo immediately came to mind. That was my biggest inspiration and I wanted to incorporate the colors and rustic feel although this is a very shabby page.

The earthy colours of this page are just gorgeous and the styling so very pretty! ;-)
Thanks so much Lisa for creating this fabulous page for us! ;-)

Please pop over to Lisa's blog...you will find plenty of inspiration and looooots of beauty! ;-)

To offer some more inspiration, we also have a previous TOP HAT Erina Katerina, who has created a stunning and beautiful page.



I'm Erina and I live in Crete island of Greece, with my beautiful family !!! From small kid I had an artistic mood and i was practicing for many years  through painting !!! In 2011 at my trip to England I learned the magical world of crafts !! First from the cards and later 
with my first lessons in scrapbook-ing !! The scrapbooking enchanted me , mainly because I could keep alive my  memories and accurate the history of every picture !!I love all the 
styles of scrapbooking but mostly i love to play with colours!!!So I make greeting cards, 
layouts, mini albums and lately I get in at the magical world of art journal !! A world of 
fun and mostly relaxing !!! For me scrapbooking became and will always remain my
favoutite hobby!


My inspiration came from the colours and flowers and the wood!!!I hope you like it!!Thanks for

GD!!!!!!Hugs and Kisses!!!



The styling and textures are just amazing! Thanks so much Erina for creating this beauty 
for us! ;-)
Please pop over to Erina's blog to see more of her beautiful work.

Thanks again to Lisa and Erina for providing such divine inspiration for the July Mood 
Board! ;-)

Now a challenge, would not be a challenge, if we did not also provide many lovely and 
beautiful projects from the Design Team.



So here's what they created.

Ana Paula






Ela























 

Now it's your turn....we would love to see what you create, using anything from the mood
board that pulls at those creativity strings! ;-)
We have some super goodies up for grabs too! ;-)
A random winner will win these fabulous goodies from The Mini Art.



The
MiNi art is a Polish craft products manufacturer. We specialize in chipboards,
rubber stamps, mask&stencils, scrapbooking papers, plywood&felt
best quality products, and that's why all the MiNi art products are made and
embellishments and self-adhesive buttons. Our goal is to supply customers with
request special products based on their designs.
packed in EU (Poland). Customers can choose products from our collections or


For more please visit our:



Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/the-MiNi-art/124975284249634?fref=ts

Thanks so much to Monika at the Mini Art for sponsoring these gorgeous 
goodies for us! ;-)

You have until the 31st July to upload your projects.







    

9 comments:

  1. A million thanks to you Denise for the invitation to guest this month with this fabulous mood board! I thoroughly enjoyed working with it. The design team has done a stunning job with this. Every page is gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much to you Lisa! ;-) Your project is stunning and your work so divine! xx

      Delete
  2. great reveal! just added my project

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I enter another layout I made? I scrapped another of my Sequoia National Park picture inspired by the mood board :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can Giorgia! ;-) We would love to see it! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Awesome reveal!
    Ladies, you are great artists!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects !! Congratulations to all !!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...