Monday 18 July 2016

Meet our new Design Team Member - Heike Bruhn

Hello Everyone

Welcome to our newest Design Team member - Heike Bruhn!
I am so excited that Heike decided to join the team and really can't wait to see what she will create! ;-)

Heike is such a talented lady...
but firstly, here's a little about Heike.




My name is Heike,
I`m married to the love of my life.  He helps and supports me in everything I do, including 
my scrapbooking. I am a fulltime mom of four fantastic, beautiful, lovely kids.
I live in The Netherlands.

I love the moments in my little studio.
 Art work is my soul and my conversation over my life.I try to transfer that in my own piece of art work. 
I like to mixture different styles. I improvise and put several types of expressions in my projects.

Blog - http://heikesaugenblick.blogspot.nl/

Here is a little taste of Heike's gorgeous work.




Please pop over to Heike's blog to see more of her eye candy and inspiration! ;-)

Keep an eye out for more of this lady's gorgeous work in our upcoming challenges! ;-)

xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the warm welcome Denise !!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what unusual and stunning layouts! Looking forward to seeing more of her creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Heike! Welcome to the team :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...