Monday 1 August 2016

Scrap Africa Mood Board Challenge no.77

Hello Everyone

It's a new month and it's a mood board month here at Scrap Africa! ;-)

This month we have a super mood board for you!
I am sure that you will love it as much as we have! ;-)

Here it is.


You can create a card, tag, layout, an altered project, journal pages or even a digital project!
You can create whatever you like! ;-)
We would just love to know what inspired you from the mood board and the sentiment behind your project!;-)


This month we have an amazing Special Guest Designer, she is a previous TOP HAT and also an amazing creator! ;-) A warm welcome to Valerie Ouellet.


Hi,
I'm Valerie Ouellet from Québec (Canada) and I've been scrapbooking for 6 years now. I'm a stay-at-home mom happy to be taking care of 3 little monsters which are often the main subject of my pages. While I'm creating, my style is quite lively and colorful and I tend to use watercolor often and medium.
I'm a designer for 2Crafty Chipboard for 2015-2016, Guest DT for Faber Castell Design memory craft for july to october 2015 and guest Dt for Cuts2luv for august 2015, a company of scrapbook flat flair sold on etsy.
I am so passionate that I own an online store that I administrate at home.

You can follow me here:

Valerie created this gorgeous and beautiful card! ;-)


Valerie also did a fabulous video tutorial too! ;-)

Thanks sooo much Valerie for Guest Designing for us and creating this stunning project! ;-)
Please pop over to Valerie's blog to see more of her gorgeous and creative work! ;-)

I am sure that Valerie's project inspired you...but have a look at the Design Teams projects too...
I am sure you will find some seeds of creative inspiration! ;-)






















Thanks so much to the Design Team for their beautiful inspiration! ;-)

So now we would love to see what you create.

But, before that...we also have 2 random giveaways up for grabs.


and


These are so super, right?

So please play along and you are automatically in the draw for either of these giveaways.
If you post your project on our FB page, then you will get a second draw! 
So please, we encourage you to share your projects on our FB page! ;-)

You have until 31 August to post your projects.

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...